HELLO TO ALL HOUSE DISTRICT 69 VOTERS AND FRIENDS!
My name is Ted Washburn, your current House District 69 Representative. It has been an honor to work on your behalf in Helena. I have filed for re-election as a Republican for House District 69.
I am a life long Republican, plain spoken and conservative, and have no hidden agenda. As residents of Gallatin County for the past sixteen years, my wife Claudia and I live in the Wylie Creek area. Our daughter Wendy lives in Manhattan with husband Michael and their young family. Our son James lives in Belgrade.
Here’s my background and qualifications for this important office:
· Graduate of the National FBI Academy. Police officer for five years; Chief of Law enforcement for New York State Department of Environmental Conservation, Regions 3 and 4, for 28 years.
· Member of school board for three years, Chairman for two of those years.
· Supporter of 2nd Amendment rights; hunter safety instructor for 40 years and avid Montana sportsman.
· Active in Gallatin County Republican Central Committee as precinct person
· Served three terms in Montana Legislature: 2009, 2011 and 2013 in the House. I was appointed Chairman of the House Fish-Wildlife and Parks Committee in 2011. I also served on the Education Committee and was vice-chair of State Administration Committee.
I look forward to meeting with you to learn your concerns for the future of our area and the great state of Montana. In order to win this seat and represent you in Helena, I will need your volunteer help and financial support. I will need visible locations to put up signs. I will need people to host “meet the candidate” gatherings and fundraisers.
Last, but by no means least, I ask for your prayerful support and guidance. When I am re-elected, I plan to continue to do my best to represent you, the good citizens of Montana’s House District 69.